News massive demonstrations in Bangkok makes some travel agencies canceled trips. But for Indonesian citizens who are forced to travel to the Land of the White Elephant, the Indonesian Community in Thailand has issued a list of frequently asked questions to the community Facebook page, complete with the answer. Below is a list of questions and answers from the Facebook Community Indonesia in Thailand:
1. Is Bangkok safe conditions for a few days / months ahead?
We can not predict what will happen in the future, it is advisable to continue to monitor the situation and keep abreast of developments.
2. Is the shopping center remained open?
Yeah. Shopping center near or right at the point of the demo remain open until 6 pm. Some like to 8pm Platinum, and MBK until 10 pm, the rest is far from the point as usual demo.
3. Is it safe to shop at the shopping center near or at the point the demo?
safe or not is unpredictable. Conditions can change at any time, as it has happened a few days yesterday. If not urgent, are encouraged to avoid these sites. 5. Is it safe to be in the points a demo?
4. Is it safe to be in the points demo?
Although it looks like a concert stage with lots of entertainment and street vendors, it is advisable to approach NOT ALL demos point to avoid the things that can be detrimental.
5. What transportation can be used for road closures demo?
Avoid using normal channels because of congestion levels increased following the closure of several roads, and use the toll lanes. Use the BTS and MRT and taxis (though access is limited). For information of public transport in Bangkok (BTS / MRT / BUS) can be found.
6. Until what time the BTS and MRT operates?
7. Is for Grand Palace, Wat Po and Wat Arun allow?
Allows. For more convenient, can use the boat from Saphan Thaksin.
8. Is Kaosarn Road safe?
For current conditions have returned to normal, but remain vigilant and monitor the situation.
9. Transport what can be used from Don Muang Airport to the city to Bangkok (all purpose)?
can use a travel van to choose the package upon arriving there, or use the official airport taxis (with initial charge 50 baht). For mileage and expenses, depending on traffic conditions. Detailed information can be asked of the officer who has been provided by the Thai government for a demo situation, the stand-by at the airport.
10. Transport what can be used from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Bangkok City (all purpose)?
For the city as Petchburi, Sukhumvit, and Silom, can use the Airport Link from the airport to Phaya Thai station, then connected to the BTS, or hire a van when the group many . For mileage and expenses, depending on traffic conditions. Detailed information can be asked of the officer who has been provided by the Thai government for a demo situation, the stand-by at the airport.
11. Is Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi get straight to Pattaya or Phuket?
can. Using local plane or rent a van from the airport. Detailed information can be asked of the officer who has been provided by the Thai government for a demo situation, the stand-by at the airport.
12. Is there a curfew in Bangkok and surrounding areas?
Until now there has been no official statement.
13. Is it possible to visit and JJ Chatuchak Market?
Allows. Use the BTS to Mo Chit Station, MRT to Chatuchak station, or a taxi.
14. Are there any recommendations or places to stay?
15. Is there a travel recommendation?
can ask the clerk immediately upon arrival at the airport travel.
16. What are the areas that should be avoided?
can be seen Are there other alternatives to immigration matters other than at Chaengwattana closed?
17. Is it true that there is a ban on wearing a certain color?
prohibition does not exist, only a plea to avoid the things that can be detrimental. Can wear black or white as long as there are no writings or images associated with a particular group protests. For yellow and red, as far as possible be avoided, whatever the writing and drawing.